Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I’ve neglected the blog for nearly a month now, and needless to say, a lot has happened since the last time I posted. So, I’ll start where I left off.

A few months ago, I heard that my friend Dana from Taiwan, was not only in the USA, but that she was staying in North Carolina! Needless to say, the opportunity to see each other could not be passed up. Early in November, I made the 3 hour drive from Union Mills to Raleigh and enjoyed the fall colors the whole way. We had some great catching up time and took a long walk together. It was great to see her!

The next day was our last day at Gold Hills Missionary Baptist Church. A few of my fellow students and I really enjoyed our time at Gold Hills. We were welcomed every Sunday as if we were family. The last Sunday Pastor Oglesby took us out for lunch. We ate like kings and queens and had a great time with the pastor and his family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah! You live!
I began to wonder where you'd gone. What are your plans now?
(just to get straight to the point - wouldn't want to faffle around with niceties or anything!)

Love to hear from you. . .personally. i'm so demanding, eh?

I'm trying to figure out how to make Katy's babies some diapers. New territory for a novice seamstress!

Love,
Tara

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Jenn!!! I hope everything is going well with you. Have a great Christmas and a great New Year!!!!

~Jyll