Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter Musings

This Easter, I have begun to realize something strange about my coworkers. When I first began to work with them, I noticed that many were not unlike most people who don't know Christ. They struggle with the same problems and need the same hope. However, I have noticed lately that they are a different group of people than those that I am used to. Many grew up in the church. Some know a good deal about the Bible. Others even know the Gospel message that brings salvation. It is strange to converse with my coworkers, since their knowledge about some areas of Christianity surpasses my own. It makes me wonder if they are just churched or if some of them know Christ and just don't look like the average Christian.
Regardless of whether they have a relationship with Jesus, my job remains the same; to be the hands and feet of Jesus in a world that needs Him so much.

No comments: