Sunday, July 15, 2007

Yay for Family!

A couple weeks ago, we had a visit from my sister, who lives in Maryland, her husband, and their little 4 month old son. We took a trip up to Almanor to enjoy the mountains and the lake. It was great to get away for a little while, but even better to spend some time catching up with my sister. It was quite a treat to get to know her husband a little better. And, of course, little man C added a whole new dimension to the family. I am really enjoying being an auntie, but I sure wish they lived closer.
We also had a party, so that the extended family could have a chance to meet my sister's new family. What a treat! I hadn't seen much of our extended family for quite a while. For more updates on my sister's family, visit the link to the right labeled "Adventures of the H Family."

2 comments:

Abbott said...

What a cute baby?!? Love the blog.

-Abbotts

KSH said...

ahh so nice that you blogged about us. When you come east for your CIT please try to visit at some point. C gets bigger every day and really enjoyed his time with his aunty!