Monday, May 12, 2008

Matane

Hi all!! I just wanted to say a quick hello from the beautiful town of Matane. I stayed in the home of a beautiful young family last night. They have 4 young girls. Pray for them, as they endeavor to raise their children in the knowledge of God. When I awoke, I found that the kitchen windows look out onto the water. Beautiful! God is good.
We`ll stay in Matane today and travel to Sept-îles tomorrow. We would appreciate your prayers as we share with churches and minister to young people. Pray also for the group who will be leaving us by train to journey on to Schefferville at the end of the week.
Pray also for me as everything that we do here is in French.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why are you going to Schefferville?
I used to live there.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for continuing to include me in your updates, I am very happy to see the stories that mark your path in service. Back here in the old world, we continue to see the mothers and babies of San Joaquin County. This work continues to bring me great joy. I have closed up my apartment and am staying at Barbara's house in her second bedroom until my house is completed. I'll commute to work and then see what comes next. Dana brought pictures last night to show, as the interior painting is underway. The paint color is "fresh biscuit" (kind of creamy yellow) Our plan is to make a retreat for our friends and family. You will be welcome there, should you ever pass that way.