Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sabbath

After the last two posts of monsters and mayonnaise, I feel obligated to tell you that I have been working hard here at CIT. I am in class each day from 8am to 3pm, with a generous lunch break. We've been learning about everything from learning styles and personalities to contextualization and spiritual warfare. Each of us are doing a research paper on our target country/people group. We have also read a couple of books on cultural differences. And I suspect that this week will be a heavier week as far a class work. It has been intense, but certainly enjoyable and worthwhile. Please pray for me and for everyone here, that we would learn lots, be drawn nearer to Christ, and that we would remain healthy.
I have, however taken a Sabbath's day rest today. It was quite nice!

No comments: