Sunday, August 05, 2007

Unexpected Blessings

I've just found out that a former roommate and friend, who I thought would certainly be out of country, is currently living in North Carolina, only 3 1/2 hours from where I will be next month! Wow! That brings the friend tally up to 6 while I am at pre-field training. A few weeks ago, I could have truthfully said that I didn't know anyone in North Carolina. Now I will be in class with two couples that I met last year, and I will have two friends from school to visit. Add that to a visit with my sister in Maryland, a visit to the World Team home office, and a visit with good friends in Pennsylvania, and I have got a full itinerary!!
Thank you Lord for providing so many opportunities to see how well you take care of me.

2 comments:

lasselanta said...

I'm so glad for you!

KSH said...

yes yes please come visit! Just let me know when you want to come. C wants to play with his aunty!