Monday, April 16, 2007

Dreams

(originally sent 3/28/07)
Before I came on this trip, I got an email from Barry asking me to compile a list of ideas and dreams about the ministry here with the Baka.  I've had some dreams about Baka ministry and some things that I anticipate God may do, but I have never actually written them all down.  Yesterday we had a team meeting and briefly discussed some of the ideas that have been written by the current members of the team.  I was encouraged that some of my dreamiest and unlikely ideas were already written down by other members of the team.  As soon as I left the Conrod's house after dinner, I immediately opened up my laptop and compiled a list of my own.  I was surprised to see how many ideas I came up with.  I've prayed for years about some of them, and I firmly believe that they are God's will.  It is pretty amazing that God impressed the same things on my heart as He impressed on the hearts of others, especially since they are things that could only be accomplished by the mighty power of God.
Thank You, Lord, once again, for letting me be part of Your work among the Baka.

No comments: