Monday, April 16, 2007

Homeward Bound

(originally written 4/15/07)
Now, on the long flight home, I again have some time to process the events of this wonderful trip.  During these last few days, I very much enjoyed spending time with the Scott family, and I hope that all the children will remember Aunt Jennifer when I return.  The most momentous time in Big Bekondo was when I heard Mike say that I can now officially consider myself an appointee to the Cameroon field and the Baka team.  Then there was much discussion of support raising and language school, both of which will have to happen before I return.  It is my wish to come back as soon as possible, but I am trying to remember that God is sovereign over time and circumstances.  Please pray with me for a swift return to Cameroon.  Pray also for the Abbotts and Conrods as they continue learning the Baka language.  Pray that they would remember God's faithfulness and not become weary, even in the little things.
I don't know why God chose to allow me to be a part of the Baka ministry or why He has grown such a love for the Baka in my heart, but I am grateful for the opportunity to serve Him in this way.  Thank You Dear Heavenly Father!!

No comments: